After chasing the leasing company for a week, they have finally confirmed that the Tesla showing in the Tesla app is indeed the one that we will be leasing. So, Ronnie is now up for sale via carwow so let’s see what happens next. of course there has been a dip in the values of Range Rovers so she has less value than we might have liked, but that is the way it goes, right?
We might opt to hold out for the Model Y delivery until after our holiday. Let’s see what happens with the sale and we can decided what to do with the dlivery – first is the changing of the registration plates – we transacted yesterday on that front so should have the new V5C document by midweek 🤞