After chasing the leasing company for a week, they have finally confirmed that the Tesla showing in the Tesla app is indeed the one that we will be leasing. So, Ronnie is now up for sale via carwow so let’s see what happens next. of course there has been a dip in the values of Range Rovers so she has less value than we might have liked, but that is the way it goes, right?
We might opt to hold out for the Model Y delivery until after our holiday. Let’s see what happens with the sale and we can decided what to do with the dlivery – first is the changing of the registration plates – we transacted yesterday on that front so should have the new V5C document by midweek 🤞
The boys have all tested negative for PCR tests – the results from our Monday morning tests came in on Tuesday evening and Wenesday morning.
so, our legal isolation comes to an end at the end of today, meaning the dogs can get a walk out of the garden from Friday and we are all free to head out once again – however the NHS COVID-19 app is still staying we should isolate until into next week – confusing information does seem to be the name of the game with this virus….
So we will stay isolated for a little longer.
We are also aware of another household that has transmit the virus to another householder in the last day or two which suggests that we may still not be out of the trees just yet….