So the week has passed by super quick. 🙁 Back to school and work for all of us tomorrow.
We have got a few things done but still feel a little blue overall.
These are the success stories;
- Bedroom furniture has been ordered and the deposit paid – six to eight weeks and we should be a GO
- Helped Clare and Warren move into their new pad on Tuesday – not sure if we were help or hindrance but we helped nonetheless 🙂
- Trailer ordered and collected (yesterday) from a company in Kettering so we nipped in to see Kerrie on the way back – their house is coming along very nicely and will be simply awesome when it is complete.
- Tractor mower and smaller petrol mower ordered and paid for – delivery in roughly ten days to two weeks 🙂
- Chesterfield seat cushions taken to a guy in Tingley to make some ne cushions in a very nice tartan material plus some scatter cushions – great deal and will look to have them make us a bed and chaise longue for the bedroom – will be really nice looking at the other gear that guy has built – and V he an have all the sparkly bits 🙂
- Oliver out for day with Joe and Karis and Riley (Friday, Tuesday and Monday respectively
- Tonight Greg helped Simon figure out the shower leak – Simon had already opened up the small access hole from inside Elliot’s bedroom – the trick was switching the shower on and watching for a leak – it came rather quickly from the Grohe unit itself so once we figured that and got the unit out, deconstruction showed water staining where we believe the leak to be – Greg has taken a part away for a rubber a ring to hopefully fix it – failing this we will look for a replacement unit – at least we now KNOW that the problem is NOT the pipes underneath the shower itself as they would definitely be a BUGGER to put right…
- We have bought a fab fire pit to enable us to sit around in the summertime and roast marshmallows etc
- We have researched garden furniture and Costco seem to offer the best option – we just need to figure out if we think we need to spend almost £2k on four seats and a small table with burner built in (the seats at reclining spinning beasts so not overly expensive for the size etc
- Sorted the office – we now have a sorted office setup
- Sorted the home wifi – with Lee’s help we have bought new wireless access points and router that now give wifi all around the house- BIG thumbs up
So, I guess we have got through loads of things – it just feels like we have wasted a lot of time along the way…
Happy holidays 😀