Olly referred to ENT specialist – finally

We took Oliver to the Doctor’s this morning as he began with yet another temperature a day or two ago. We were armed with our records of temperatures and logged info with the Doctors as we had decided that time was to get an ENT specialist to take a look. The Doctor did not disagree with us at all and has given Olly some antibiotics and a referral which we collect on Tuesday next week.

So, hopefully we get closer to an answer regarding his problems although we do highly suspect that it will ultimately be a case of surgery to remove the tonsils :-(. However, if it puts him onto the right road for his future, then onward we march.

Leave a Reply